Last night was the boys bath night. And, I must say in the grand skeam of things it went off without a hitch! Sure they tried their hardest to drown my bathroom but go ahead and try you two heathens...you will fail. Liam didn't scream nearly as loud as I know he is capable of when I washed his hair...Logan didn't spit water at me like he did last time...Lucian did not try and hurddle over me in his attempts to bath with the boys...and I didn't end up muttering the lyrics to Tom Petty's I won't back down...so like I said...a success.
It was the end of the bath that went downhill...
I wrap them respectivly up in ther hoodie towels. They look adorable sitting on my sofa and mightly tiger and a cocky little duck that I forget who I am dealing with and I leave them there while I go upstairs to get their jammies....oh man.
When I come back down I have three males standing around a rather large pee spot in the middle of my floor. And, like just on cue they turn and look up at me with identical...it wasn't me expressions. What do you do?
"Logan was it you?" "Nope, it was Liam."
"Liam did you pee on the floor?" "No, it was brother." (He has yet to say Logan...he is only known to our Liam as brother.)
No help there. I turn and give my best glare at Lucian but he doesn't flinch...I don't know if he's found more confidence because he has his comrades and he knows I can't prove it or he really is innocent.
It is 7:00 P.M. and the last thing I want to do is steam clean my carpet so I could just about stomp my foot...but I don't...it shows weakness.
So I put the demon dog outside. Dress the boys and put them upstairs with Lily to play trains...clean the carpets...get my shoes and coat on and wait patiently for Daddy to arrive...when he does, the baton is now in his hands and I am gone...as I giggle to myself either with the crazies or meaness....which ever...I don't care I am free...freee
And, I still don't know who peed on my carpet. Baby cams...I need baby cams...oh forget it...ignorance can be nice think of all the things I don't have to clean...
I love you. The other day I was at Dawns and Blake ran out of the bathroom (post bath) and pee'd on her cat condo...amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt must be a boy thing
ReplyDelete