So I've been told that I need to start a blog. I've been told this because of my ramblings about my children and the things they do tend to make people laugh, cry or both. I will not be politcally correct here on my post...I will not censor myself and I can't promise I won't make anyone gasp in alarm...but I do hope that I will make someone feel better about themselves and their crazy times with the kiddies.
I believe that most my post will involve my children primarily my boys...as my little girl is an angel. And, as I believe that there is always an opposite to counter balance the world...my boys are devils!
This rambling will be about my husband. He lost his ring. It's been lost for about two weeks now. Every night he will look down at his bare ring finger and proclaim that he feels lost without it...that he needs it to feel complete. Then he will look at me wistfully and ask if I have come across it in my cleaning. Some wifes would feel awful and run themselves ragged cleaning and tearing apart the house trying to find it. To be the one to place it upon his finger, to be the one to make him complete once again. However, this is me...and I know if he was really incomplete he would of found it already. Most likely he just wants ME to find the ring. I think it may be my stubborness or it may be because I am stressed out with finding all my kids crap...but I do not want to find his ring. He looked so sad the other night and for a moment, for a brief moment I let myself fall under his power and I began to look for his ring; first mistake. I decided to start in the boys room....second mistake. I make the beds and look in the sheets (he was sleeping with L the night we found it missing) not there. I move the bed and there it is...not the ring. A hole the size of my hand in the carpet. Now I know why my 80 lb puppy enjoys squeezing himself under the bed to sleep...he has a thing for carpet fibers. Did I scream? Nope. Did I get angry? Nope. Did I drag the dog in and rub his nose in it? Nope. I moved the bed back. Straightened the sheets and comforter, picked up the dirty clothes from the floor, turned off the light and walked downstairs fortified with the knowledge that I was right all along...nothing good will come from tearing my house apart looking for his ring.
I love this...and you.
ReplyDelete